lundi 31 août 2015

Interstate Issues: Texas Interstate Child Support Enforcement

My question involves child support in the State of Texas. This is an interstate case. The receiving party is in Florida. A temporary order was issued followed by a permanent order in 2010. The temp order was at a higher amount. Florida has me in arrears for several thousand dollars and refuses to update their record stating they do not have the new order 2010. This issue has been ongoing for five years. I and my attorney have been at the local office and on the phone constantly. Texas says they send it but Florida never receives it. Florida has taken enforcement action i.e. Taken my tax returns and put a hold on my passport. I recently learned this while trying to renew my passport. I work internationally and cannot anymore without my passport. Neither side will coordinate with each other and just get it done. I have never been late and all payments are up to date.
What can I do to get this cleared up. I filed a complaint with the Texas OAG and
Office of Child Support Enforcement
Administration for Children and Families
370 L’Enfant Promenade, S.W. Washington, D.C. 20447


Interstate Issues: Texas Interstate Child Support Enforcement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire