dimanche 30 août 2015

Collection and Enforcement: Tax Refund Interception Received by DOR Recalled by IRS

My question involves child support in the State of: I recently spoke with the Florida department of revenue and found out that a tax refund that was seized for owed child support was received by the DOR then recalled by the IRS. I've called both the DOR and IRS and neither can give me a reason why it was taken back or an ETA in regards when it will be processed and returned to DOR. My ex is not married so there is no injuried spouse at play. She also doesn't seem too concerned with helping me figure out what's going on. I'm looking for some advice and/or direction. Is there any way I can find out what's going on with this seized refund? She received the "leftover" money from her refund in February. It's been over six months.

Thanks!


Collection and Enforcement: Tax Refund Interception Received by DOR Recalled by IRS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire