lundi 31 août 2015

Expenses: Ex Just Sent Me 2 Years Worth of Medical Expenses

My question involves child support in the State of: MO

Hi,

My Ex just sent me two years worth of medical expenses and extracurricuar expenses stating she wants payment.

I agree there is a good portion that I owe, but don't have $3000 to hand her right away so need to make payments.

The Decree does not give any timeframe for her to advise me of these expenses or for me to repay them. Will I avoid being in contempt if I send her payments each month towards these expenses? Are these any pitfalls I should be aware of?

She also wants me to reimburse her for half of the childrens school supplies which add up to over $300. Does this seem right?


Expenses: Ex Just Sent Me 2 Years Worth of Medical Expenses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire