dimanche 30 août 2015

Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Received Fta Notice Without Original Citation Mailed

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I received a FTA notice that stated I had failed to appear in court. Apparently I had a VC 21453A (turn on red light) violation back in July, and I was supposed to appear in court early this month. So far, this is the only violation listed, but I don't know if things such as a warrant are supposed to come with the FTA, or if I have 10 days to go to court to explain myself.

The problem is I never received a citation or courtesy notice of the original violation. I did move to a new address at the beginning of July, but I had already gone to the post office to have all my mail forwarded to my new address. I also frequently check my mail, so I definitely did not miss it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I really don't know what to do or say because I know that the judges don't accept any excuses for a FTA unless I was in a jail or hospital.


Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Received Fta Notice Without Original Citation Mailed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire