vendredi 28 août 2015

Harassment: I Am 15 and Neighbors Called the Cops on Me Twice

My question involves criminal law for the state of: NY

Okay, so for the past month straight I have been taking nighttime bike rides around my neighborhood, clocking about 30 miles a day. I love it. I have lights on my bike, headphones, and never stop. A few days ago I was out at about 2:00 am biking and doing running laps, and I noticed my neighbor standing outside for three laps, and then a police car came and questioned me. All he asked for was my name and age, and asked me to take me to my parents. He told me that the neighbor saw someone going though his car. Yesterday, I was riding at 9:30, a time when people are still outside and walking their dogs, and the kid (about 19) from that house came out and stopped me and starting SCREAMING vulgarities at me, saying that I threw fireworks at the mother. He even grabbed my bike. Then he called 911 and reported whatever he thought was going on. The mother came out and I kept explaining that I am the kid from the other night, and that I had been doing this for weeks and I have my phone GPS tracking all of my rides. My dad came over after I texted him, and my parents know the neighbors, and that immediately calmed them down and they said that they now believe that it wasn't me. The man came out and said he thought he saw two people going though his car and riding around in their garden. He must have missaw it, as I was the only person out at the time the other night. I was doing both biking and running laps. Everything is cool now, the neighbors are okay. I don't think that I can go out late again, I am afraid that the police might come again. I am so disappointed, I loved clearing my mind and riding at that time. Is there anything I can do? I saw a police car in their driveway briefly earlier today. What can I do? Is there anything? I did NOT go into their yard, look in their cars, throw fireworks, etc. I never even slowed down or stopped.


Harassment: I Am 15 and Neighbors Called the Cops on Me Twice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire