samedi 29 août 2015

Title Ownership: Ex Girlfriend is Driving Car in My Name

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: California

I Co-signed for a car for my ex-girlfriend 6 months ago, since than we've split up. She put the down payment and made first two payments after. But my credit is being bashed because she was late on both payments, now the car is 3 months behind in payment, it's uninsured while she's allowing random friends and family borrow it. The finance company says the account is in collections and will be repo'd any day. I can take over payment but I need the car from her. What are my legal rights? Can I have car and keys retrieved through police? What can I do to get vehicle?


Title Ownership: Ex Girlfriend is Driving Car in My Name

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire