dimanche 30 août 2015

Social Security Issues: Early Retirement

I took early retirement because I was unable to work full-time as a nurse. I only work on a PRN basis and no hrs are guaranteed. I made over the straight across the boarder limit regardless of what you do mainly because of staffing shortages. I am sure if one isn't a nurse, then one can't understand how hard it can be when short staffed. So I made too much because I care.
Someone must have recognized that there might be exceptional cases because there are forms that can be submitted for Reconsideration and/ or Waiver for Overpayment decision. One form states " If you request Reconsideration within 60 days, we ( SSA) will suspend any withholding while the Overpayment decision is being reviewed. " I did that. I still have not been given a decision and though a supervisor did issue my checks for a couple months, this Mon after telling she would, she changed her mind. She knows my budget. She knows I need my SSA to meet my financial obligations such as rent, car payment, car insurance, gas , food....... So when she did that she rendered the above meaningless. She failed to live up to SSA own ruling and so the 15,750 limit is meaningless. They are just words on paper. Words without integrity are meaningless and holding my money is stealing from me. I want to file a formal complaint against this SSA employee but where or with whom ?


Social Security Issues: Early Retirement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire