lundi 31 août 2015

Traffic Court Issues: Court Supervision Ended Over a Year Ago, Still Have Not Heard from Courthouse

My question involves traffic court in the State of: IL

I was ticketed on June 25, 2014. I was given an option to go to the county's website, download a form to request court supervision through the mail.

I filled out the form and sent it to the county along with a money order.

Today- I still have no license and still driving on the ticket. I have not heard ANYTHING from the county about the issue.

Is it my responsibility to go to the courthouse to ask about the ticket? I am not too enthusiastic about going to the courthouse, I am worried that I may get upset.
You know- trying to apply logic and reason.

Thanks Everyone!


Traffic Court Issues: Court Supervision Ended Over a Year Ago, Still Have Not Heard from Courthouse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire