samedi 29 août 2015

Title Ownership: Made a Bad Decision

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Florida , Im 18 and recently made the bad choice of buying a car from craigslist without the title . I know where the seller lives an I have there personal info but there not texting back . The problem is not even 2 hours after buying the car I get pulled over an long story short I didnt get any ticket citations but the officer had the car towed and now I have no way of proving the car is mines except a writen an signed agreement between me and the seller stating that I brought the car for x amount on Aug 28 , 2015 , Is there anyway I could possible get the car out of the tow yard without a title or registration ?


Title Ownership: Made a Bad Decision

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire