dimanche 30 août 2015

Arrest Warrants: Out of State Warrant Does Not Show Up in Home State

My question involves criminal law for the state of: GA/CA
My case involves a 4 year old out of state warrant for vop. This warrant is not present in my home states database. I have lived at this address as well been on SSI and on new probation in my current state for 3 years. I just received a letter telling me about this warrant. The PO said they just send out letters every couple of years to notify people of warrants. Does anyone know why it would not shop up in my state, be noticeable by my new PO or if it could be restricted to that state/county which filed it?

I am just interested in hearing opinions or scenarios that are comparable. Please do not respond with contacting the sheriffs office or an attorney.


Arrest Warrants: Out of State Warrant Does Not Show Up in Home State

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire