vendredi 28 août 2015

Custody and Visitation Issues: Us/Can Custody and How to Proceed

I'm located in Buffalo NY and have a 2 year old daughter who lives with her mother about 40 minutes away in Ontario. I moved out almost a year ago but have kept my visits every week by either spending time there or having them come here. She wants a continued relationship with me despite us living in separate residences and I've been as agreeable as possible to avoid conflict up to this point. It's working out less and less and I need to establish my rights as she's refusing to go along with giving me any legal joint custody. I'm at the point where I'm ready to hire a lawyer but am not clear if I need to hire a canadian family lawyer as that is where our daughter was born or if I can hire one here in NY and summon her down here. I'm figuring I have to go there and hire someone Ontario based but as my daughter is a US citizen by birthright I figured it was worth getting feedback on and any other information that would be useful.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Us/Can Custody and How to Proceed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire