lundi 31 août 2015

Assault & Battery: How Can I Get My Record Changed to What the Judge Ordered

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Virginia
15 years ago I was charged with A& B after the two counter filed on me. What the real problem is- the judge said for me to pay a fine, stay away from the individuals, unsupervised probation for 1 year, and if I comply- the charges will be dismissed. I did all that and 15 years later I apply for a job and my finger printed criminal recorded the charge as guilty. I called the court system where it happened, the clerk said they purge their criminal records after 10 years. I called the lawyer who represented me, he gets rid of everything after 5 years. I need to get this changed to the deferred disposition, just as the Judge ordered but I have nothing to show that the Judge actually said it will be dismissed after the terms have been met. What do I do??? This job is important to me and I cannot get any help from the clerks as to retrieving my warrant so I can't resolve this matter...please help me!! I should not have been charged being that one of the individuals stated that they saw me and just decided to start punching me. (I was starting to sit in my car to leave and they came out of nowhere) before I could get my second foot in the door of my car, they started hitting me. All I did was kick them away from and off me and then closed my car door. I drove straight to the police station. Days later, I was being finger printed because they filed counter charges. Unbelievably, my attorney disregarded their go-hard testimonies and didn't help at all. Accountability was on my mind being that I did kick them off of me. SOOO technically I did assault them as well. So I agreed to the terms and thought it would be dismissed as the Judge said and never was told to follow-up, come back, or anything. I truly thought the charges were dismissed


Assault & Battery: How Can I Get My Record Changed to What the Judge Ordered

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire