samedi 29 août 2015

Unemployment Benefits: Would a Radical 401k Contribution Approach Make Me Inelligible for Unemployment

I just received notice that I can contribute up to 100% in my 401K. It is attractive to me now to do so because more can be contributed to a Roth 401K as opposed to a regular Roth IRA. A parent passed away recently and I can use some inherited money to live off of while I fully fund the Roth IRA with my job pay. But I need to know if they were to let me go, would this affect my unemployment benefit? I have enough inheritance to do this for 2 years. My pay check will only show after tax dollars going into a 401K as opposed to my bank. Since unemployment is based on an average pay over a period of time, will I be cutting off my nose to spite my face? In other words, would this action make me ineligible for unemployment or eligible for less unemployment? I think we need all the strategy possible to retire and not be broke in our economy. I work and live in Kentucky.


Unemployment Benefits: Would a Radical 401k Contribution Approach Make Me Inelligible for Unemployment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire