samedi 29 août 2015

Minor in Possession: Can You Get a MIP Ticket for Somebody Else's Alcohol in Your Car

My question involves criminal law for the state of: CA

I Was at a concert in the parking lot tailgating before it started. Two officers were walking the parking making sure everything was fine. I had a beer in my hand and am not sure if they saw it because I put it behind me in the car before they walked over to our car. They walked to our car and saw that there was alcohol in the car that I was sitting on. It wasn't my alcohol as I was with other of age drinkers and they had possessed the alcohol. The officer started taking down my personal info and wrote me a ticket. He never asked if that was my alcohol nor if I had anything to drink tonight, he just immediately started writing me and another girl a ticket. There were other underage drinkers at the same tailgate and they didn't even question them or ask if they were drinking as well. My question is if I should fight it because the officer really had no proof it was my alcohol or if I was drinking it since he had never asked me. They were from a far so if they saw the can for all they know it could have been a diet coke.


Minor in Possession: Can You Get a MIP Ticket for Somebody Else's Alcohol in Your Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire