lundi 31 août 2015

Probate Court Procedure: New to Wills and How They're Carried Out

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: Virginia

I know absolutely nothing about wills as I've never been named in a will and don't have the need for one, yet. I have a few questions because I am getting confused about what I've been reading online.

How long after a death does it take for people to find out if they've been named or get something in a will? What is the procedure for this?

If a person was made an executor a long time ago, wouldn't they have been told or been given paperwork at the time they were made executor?

If a person was made an executor and then later removed, would they be officially notified somehow?

Thanks in advance for the help.


Probate Court Procedure: New to Wills and How They're Carried Out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire