vendredi 28 août 2015

Sex Offenses: Moved to Different State, "Description" of Charges Wrong

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California & Florida
Conviction date 10/20/90, sentenced 3 years (served 1.5). 3 years parole zero incidences, 10 years probation zero incidences. I was charged in juvenal court was thrown out, then was charged in superior court and 2 years of fighting received a guilty conviction. Have stood by my innocents and whole case was over a family argument (I was 18 (by two months) when charges filed and my cousin (accuser) was 14). In 25 years haven't had any problems with law not even a parking ticket, led a "perfect life".

Have registered by all California laws, moved to florida and been following their guidelines for 12 years now. When I was thinking of moving to a different town in Florida was told my offense charges limited where I live. My original case was finally charged as a PC288a, but all the paper work here says PC288, which is a stricter charge. Does anyone have any suggestions on the steps needed to correct this. California says "not our problem anymore" and Florida says "we go by what California says". Im disabled and attorney fee's are so much its impossible to go from attorney to attorney and get no answers or any help.


Sex Offenses: Moved to Different State, "Description" of Charges Wrong

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire