vendredi 28 août 2015

Roommates: Room Mate from Hell

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: PA
Long story short, we ended up taking our co-tenant to court to get her evicted. She agreed to leave the property on or before 9/1/15,to pay half of what she owed in back utility fees,continue paying her share of bills from our 7/21/15 court date.....she did not pay 8/1/15 rent and we ended up getting a eviction notice if it wasn't paid in 3 days.....she claimed she did not have any money......so my husband and I paid.....putting us in the hole.....she then moved some things out two days after we received the eviction notice to her new place this past wed., she said she is going to come tomorrow for the rest. She has nothing packed and has enough to fit a small moving truck......if her property is not out by 9/1/15 what are my options so I can use her living space and make my house a home without this room mate from hell?
We had a court date 9/2/15 incase she did not move out and for the money she still owes us. She pushed it back to 10/8/15.
TIA- desperate mommy.:wallbang:


Roommates: Room Mate from Hell

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire