dimanche 30 août 2015

Modification of Support: Can You Get a Temporary Order Reducing Child Support, Pending a Hearing

My question involves child support in the State of California:

I have been unemployed for almost three years. I have nowhere to live and no money. I finally got a job and have received an order from my employer stating that more than half of my net income will be taken to pay child support. Mind you I have only been working for three weeks. I am days away from living on the street and I have filed to have a hearing. The problem is that the hearing is not for two months and by that time I will have completely ran out of money. I am currently living in a motel that I can't afford even though it is the cheapest one I could get and I don't even eat every day.

Because of my living situation I will probably lose the job that took me almost three years to get and I will be completely homeless. My question is; is there something I can do to immediately lower or stop payments until the court date so that I can at least live?

If you can, please help me as I am desperate. I don't know what to do or who to turn to.

God bless you for your input.

Sincerely,
Down and out and can't get up.


Modification of Support: Can You Get a Temporary Order Reducing Child Support, Pending a Hearing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire