lundi 31 août 2015

Premises Liability: Who is Liable for an Exposed High Voltage Line in My Creek

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: IL.

So I have conduit going through/across my creek. Inside the conduit is a high voltage transmission line, this is how it's written and platted on my deed.







I know the obvious thing to do is report it to the power provider. However, this is very reckless and irresponsible in my opinion. I do not feel confident disclosing it to them. I know the power provider has been there in the last year. Also, there is a new white flag labeled "Proposed Facility" less than 5 yards from the conduit.

Do I have any kind of upper hand here?

Thanks for everyone's thoughts!


Premises Liability: Who is Liable for an Exposed High Voltage Line in My Creek

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire