dimanche 30 août 2015

Modification of Support: Uknown Address

My question involves child support in the State of: Florida

I have 3 kids with my ex-grilfriend.She has recently moved 3 months ago to Bradenton,Fl I live in Tampa,FL. 2 of the kids live with my ex-girlfriend ,where the third kid lives with ex-girlfriends mother.I pay child support out of my check for all 3 to my ex-girlfriend.Ex-girlfriend does not support the child that lives with grandmother at all.Im to broke to give extra money out to her cause child support rapes my check,I do try to help when i can by giving my 17 yr old daughter rides to and from work and school supplies and also helped her get an ID since she never got one.Small things like that i can do.Child support so high that i cant afford my own bills or to even file for custody.This is fraud to collect money for a child she doesnt support at all.Tried to file for a hearing but since the mother moved i have no address and dont speak to the woman,court wont file papers cause of unknown address.The mother also gets state aid like food stamps and stuff and is getting food stamps for the child not living with her which is illegal also.How can i fix my situation to help my daughter out.Cant afford lawyer either at all i walk away with $500-600 a month after support and taxes and have multiple evictions now cause i cant afford to live ,while taking care of my disabled wife and my 3 step kids and mine and my wifes 4yr old daughter.Please give me some good advice I need help bad.


Modification of Support: Uknown Address

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire