samedi 29 août 2015

Fences and Walls: Responsibility for a Retaining Wall on the Property Line

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Wisconsin - WI

Quick question if anyone knows about these types of laws in Wisconsin.

I have a railroad tie retaining wall on the high side of a hill that the neighbor, on the low side, wants the wall replaced. I am not the original owner of this house but this property was built with the wall at the time and as far as I understand the other property was built after this one. Does Wisconsin law require I pay for the entire replacement/repair or is it a shared expense if this is directly or immediately adjacent to the shared property line?


Fences and Walls: Responsibility for a Retaining Wall on the Property Line

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire