samedi 29 juillet 2017

Wrong Odometer Disclosure

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: texas

I hope you can help me to understand , I leased a car , at the end of the leasing divided to buy the car (ford) went to the dealer and sold the car to me , told me do not to worry because in the papers and the odometer disclosure she typed 22000 miles instead the 37000 it have , insisted me to sign and said was not important and is just a requirement for the registration now under my name , I was very pushed to sign because was almost 9 in the night

Is this a kind of fraud ? Have I any right to dissolve the deal ? Or will affect me in the future ?? Please let me know is my first car and I feel I was kind of robed , am I wrong ??

Please let me know , God bless


Wrong Odometer Disclosure

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire