samedi 29 juillet 2017

Rent and Utilities: Room Mate Does Not Want to Pay for Half of Utilities

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Tennessee

I rented an apartment with my girlfriend(1st time renter, both of us). Its a 2 BR apartment. My 2 year old daughter stays with me in my BR and roomie has her own room. She is seldom there and after 2 months of living together has decided that she should only be entitled to pay 1/3 of the electric and water because my 2 year daughter should be considered a 3rd roommate and therefore I am entitled to pay for 2/3 of all bills. This was not the verbal agreement we had going into the lease.

The electric and water are both in my name, so I feel stuck and can't afford to pay 2/3 of these bills. Any thoughts? Does her case hold water? Do I have any recourse?

Thank you


Rent and Utilities: Room Mate Does Not Want to Pay for Half of Utilities

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire