vendredi 28 juillet 2017

Civil Rights Issues: Did I Lose Just Because I Am Trans Gendered

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Washington.

last year I was drugged and sexually assaulted. When I woke up and was able to move I got out and to the nearest store in nothing but a tank top and panties. when I walked into the store I asked to attendant to call 911 because I was raped and he told me no I have to use the pay phone out side. When I was able to finally get through to 911 and the police showed up they kept me standing there in the rain with nothing on but what I just stated for a half hour or so. When I was finally taken the the hospital I was treated like a criminal or something. The man was never arrested and days later after I got some one to go back to my apartment with me he started showing up out side my window and calling me to harass me. When I call 911 and the police showed up, almost an hour later, they told me since he has not been served with the restraining order there was nothing they could do. This continued for a week. When it was time to go back to court to get a permanent restraining order I did not go because I was scared. He was going to be there and I knew that he was going to get me again. I ended up losing my job out of fear of him showing up there and eventually started to use drugs which got me into trouble. Months later I was informed by DOC officer that the detective handling my case was trying to get a hold of me, she had my number and I never personally got any phone calls or messages from her. When I called she said that they had the DNA results and wanted me to come in and do a DNA swab. When I asked why he was never arrested she could not give me an answer. The very next day after that conversation the man that raped me started coming a round again and harassing me even more. I got scared and told my DOC worker and she told me that I was only coming up with excuses and that I need to just stand up and move on. I called to the detective and told her that I was being treated more like a criminal than any thing and to just leave me alone. He continued to harass me to the point where I had to escape out of fear of what he might do to me again. But now since I was on probation and I just left they have a warrant out for my arrest. They would not do anything to help me and let him continuously harass me. I lost every thing because of him and he did not have to pay for nothing, and I was treated like a freak of nature the whole time. How is it that I was the one that was getting punished and lost every thing due to him and now I am going to jail if I get caught. I don't understand. I am beginning to think that there is only one way out and away from this hell


Civil Rights Issues: Did I Lose Just Because I Am Trans Gendered

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire