lundi 31 juillet 2017

Trespassing: Destruction of Posted Land

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida: I purchased 1 1/4 acres to build a home on 3 months and I have placed No Trespassing signs on the property. Next to my property is a developer who has only one last house to build but that house is land locked. He already poured the cement drive to that location so to access the property this site the construction vehicles must cross my property and the back of two completed homes in his development. He contacted them to get access and got written authorization from them, but did not contact me. I went out there last week and found where they have set up a black protective screening from the road all the way to the site and a big sign directing trucks to head over my property to their construction site. Due to rain nothing was happening that day, but the ruts on my land are there, they had been driving over my property for awhile.

All they had to do was go to the county records (online) and get my name and address to find out who to contact, but I was not part of there development, so who cares. I finally spoke with someone and he said he would have his boss call to apologize, that was 7 days ago.

What is my recourse against this developer?


Trespassing: Destruction of Posted Land

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire