lundi 31 juillet 2017

Pretrial Procedure: How to Conduct Discovery for a California Fish and Wildlife Citation

A California game warden cited me for an infraction and the fine is well over 2k. I appeared for the court date noted in the ticket where I was given the option of pleading. I plead not guilty so now I have an actual court date in traffic court in Marin County. It seems they put together traffic infractions with other infractions, such as the one CA Fish and Wildlife cited me for.

A few days after the court date was set, the citing officer changed it. I have one change of my own to make, if I so choose.

However, this is more in terms of the discovery request.
I have emailed CA Fish and Wildlife, to no avail. They asked me to contact the Marin DA, who is in turn, telling me to contact the Marin Superior Court. Marin Superior Court is telling me to contact the issuing agency, CA Fish and Wildlife. So, I am in this roundabout dance with no visible exit...

If anyone can render some help, it would be greatly appreciated.


Pretrial Procedure: How to Conduct Discovery for a California Fish and Wildlife Citation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire