dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Traffic Accidents: Left Turn into Gas Station Clipped by Someone Turning Right

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: KY

I was attempting to turn left from a 4 lane road into a gas station. Another car was positioned on the left side (his left as he exited) of the gas station exit, and appeared to trying to turn left into the lane I was in. Traffic in front of me was stopped. I left room for him to get in front of me. He started to pull straight out into the road as if he was going to turn left into my lane. So I went ahead and made my left turn into the gas station, using the left side (my left as I entered) of the entrance, since he was using the other side to exit. As I entered the gas station lot, he apparently decided he didn't want to wait on the stopped traffic and made a last minute right turn. As he did so, he clipped the back corner of my car with the right forward panel and passenger door of his car. Now he claims he is injured and that I hit him. Who is at fault?


Traffic Accidents: Left Turn into Gas Station Clipped by Someone Turning Right

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire