lundi 31 juillet 2017

Medical Issues: Work Duties That Have Resulted in My Ptsd and Anxiety Disorder

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas.

For many years I have worked for my family under the idea that it was all family business. Today my father has made millions of dollars with interests in rental property, farming and various other investments. My father is a trust attorney and has some very sizable trusts he manages and is personal trustee on. (Not a bank or other institutions, they have made him personal trustee) my father is highly aggressive and driven and has used not only these trusts to his personal benefit but has used his children as pawns in his dealings as well. My siblings and I suffered abusive childhoods however I don't believe that holds any standing at this point since I am now 46 years old. However, since childhood, my father continued to put me in compromising situations, some that were life threatening to myself and others that I was ordered to do harm to. Today, with his millions he has to work with and charitable lead foundations, he makes considerable contributions, that in turn win favor with many state and local officials. Because I left due to the traumatic stress and fear, he uses his resources even to this day to continue to harass me. I have been diagnosed with ptsd and anxiety disorder just recently. I am now just stuck at home and unable to work or function socially.


Medical Issues: Work Duties That Have Resulted in My Ptsd and Anxiety Disorder

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire