vendredi 28 juillet 2017

Custody and Visitation Issues: Ex Not Always Informing Me of My Son's Medical and Vision Appointments

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Virginia
My son is 15 and and his mother is the primary physical custodian at all times when I'm not specifically designated as such. (In a nutshell, he spends the evenings with her on school nights and then the rest of the time is divided between us.) We both have joint legal custody of my son. She makes the medical/dental/vision appointments. My son was born with a heart condition and sees a cardiologist once a year. Other than that the other such appointments are routine. A year ago my ex did not inform me of a cardiology appointment. I had my attorney send her a letter. Now recently she sprang a vision expense on me for new glasses for my son. I was not informed in any way of this optometry appointment. My ex has informed me of other medical & dental appointments in the past. I always attend the significant appointments (like cardiology), but often skip the mundane appointments (like adjusting braces). What recourse might I have here? Thanks in advance.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Ex Not Always Informing Me of My Son's Medical and Vision Appointments

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire