lundi 31 juillet 2017

California EDD Payback After Settlement

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: California

I am in the process of negotiations with my ex-employer (I do have an attorney). Is it possible to payback EDD the money they have paid me while being unemployed? The reason I ask, there are currently talks of me going back to my old job (the people that fired me). I asked for lost wages and attorney's fees to be paid. There are a couple clauses I suggested to make sure they won't wrongfully fire me but at the same time, I would like my EDD funds replaced (by myself) in case I am wrongfully fired again. My EDD has ran out of money.

Curious if anyone has ever paid back EDD incase they needed the money in the future.


California EDD Payback After Settlement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire