dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Compensation and Overtime: Delayed Allocation of RSUs and Stock Options

Hi,

I want to inquire about legal remedy for delayed allocation of RSUs and Options that were promised in my offer letter. My offer letter stated below.

“Shortly following your start date we will petition Board to provide you with a one-time, new-hire equity award of xxx stock options and xxx restricted stock units. This particular aspect of the offer is contingent upon Board approval; the vesting schedule and price, if applicable, is established by the Board at the time the grant is approved, at a meeting after your start date.”
Somehow above was forgotten. After repeated reminders employer allocated options and RSUs 1.5 years after my joining date. That means I lost 1.5 years of vesting time which equates to ~$55K lost income. I am interested in exploring my options to go back to the employer to remedy the situation.
Any suggestions are most welcome.


Compensation and Overtime: Delayed Allocation of RSUs and Stock Options

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire