lundi 31 juillet 2017

Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Wife's Red Light Camera Ticket Dismissed but Citation Sent to Husband

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

My wife received a red light camera ticket in March in Ventura. She was not the person driving her car so we sent a TBWD and it was dismissed since the driver was clearly a different gender. Yesterday in the mail I received the citation and courtesy notice that they are citing me for the violation (same photos, same citation number but with "A" at the end). So, the camera company or whomever arbitrarily cited me for the violation?

I am not on her vehicle registration, loan, or insurance. Her last name is different from mine as well. We have different mailing addresses as well. How can they arbitrarily "reassign" the violation to me without IDing me or any other legal methods? What is the best approach to fight this via TBWD? I don't feel like this is legal because how could they associate me as the driver of the car that I have no connection to? There was never contact with a law enforcement officer either. Just some desk jockey at the camera company in Arizona.

Thanks in advance for any insight as to the best defense for this.


Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Wife's Red Light Camera Ticket Dismissed but Citation Sent to Husband

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire