lundi 31 juillet 2017

Can I Apply for UI After FMLA Expires and I Quit

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: SC. Here's a tricky one. I've been on Fmla for over 12 weeks. With the doctors advice along with my employer verifying that I cannot return to work because of my back condition.
Fmla expires in one week my job was a cook and is very physical. I cannot return because my job does not have any * light duties*. So my plan is to apply for unemployment.
.I understand I can qualify if u quit due to health conditions and that job will aggravate my issue.
On the other hand another qualification required to collect unemployment is you must be physically able to job seek.
My situation is this , yes I can job seek but for a different career that doesn't involve hard labor. So how would I apply under that double sworded issue ? Also when can I apply ?..now ?..or when my fmla expires ?


Can I Apply for UI After FMLA Expires and I Quit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire