lundi 31 juillet 2017

I Met Someboy and I Think He Took a Picture of Me Naked Could I Report the Police

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: i met someboy a couple month ago and he aksed me that he want me show my naked on Face Time and i heard the click sound like take a screen shot during FaceTime. but i was not sure and i was meeting him. but now i broke up. i know i was stupid but i'm afraid that he will send my picture to other site or his friends.

He is not American, and only i know his number, where he work, where he study.
and I wanted to ask him, but he does not meet me anymore.

i think he took a picture of me naked, but i'm not sure, could I report the police for checking my photo on his phone?

What can i do?
and we live in NY. We both aren't citizen. He has student visa.


I Met Someboy and I Think He Took a Picture of Me Naked Could I Report the Police

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire