dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Land Use and Zoning: Can a Landlord be Fined for a Tenant's Unauthorized Business Operated from the Rental

The questions involves landlord-tenant, as well as more law violations in the State of Texas, I did not have a lease agreement just verbal and tried to be nice and ask a destructive boat repair person to find another location w/60 day notice. He didn't move a thing by the end of 60 days so I increased the rent and he disappeared for 3 months, I filed late to evict him, never less took him to small claims where I was awarded the judgment for the 90 days he was not working on the property but had boats clustering the highway front lot, plus judgment did not include damaging my personal and commercial property, as well as late fees and rent increase. No payment and no location where he is? That's the next case I will file on him if I can find him:wallbang:. He tried to recover his property before the judgment and I call 911 and the city and county came and said the he was not trespassing as his property was on site? Then I received a citation for him not registering with the city to operate a business there, as well as my company. Mine was and my Father was a civil attorney that helped me with things like that before he passed. I went to speak to the DA and set the case for trial by Judge, well the city sent the docket call date to my home address and not the business address where I get all my mail and is less than a quarter mile from city hall, so you can guess I missed the court date and now have a warrant and increase in the fine. I dont receive mail at my home address, just business address as all my truck registration go there. What recourse do I have in this matter that is a nightmare come true? This is a lot of food on my plate to say the lease! HELP PLEASE


Land Use and Zoning: Can a Landlord be Fined for a Tenant's Unauthorized Business Operated from the Rental

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire