lundi 31 juillet 2017

Custody and Visitation Issues: Out of State/Country Rules and Permission

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Minnesota.

My son is with his dad this half of summer. In our agreement, we have that he needs to notify me when they are taking him out of state. We have a joint online calendar where we post activities/appointments/etc.

I knew they were going to go on vacation this summer at some point, but didn't know when. I sent an email asking, but there comment was that our order never stated when they had to tell me they were leaving the state. So, they waited the day before and posted on our calendar that they are out of state for 10 days. Didn't notify me where or anything.

My son told me they were going on a plane. He contacted me when they landed and told me they were going on a 5 day cruise. I wasn't notified of any of this. I'm assuming where they are, this cruise is going out of the country. Doesn't he have to get my permission to take him on a plane or out of the country? The out of state part doesn't bother me, it would be nice to know where exactly; but not knowing he was going on a cruise has me livid and I want to know what my rights are at this point in time and what I should do.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Out of State/Country Rules and Permission

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire