samedi 29 juillet 2017

Deferred Dismissal

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: New Mexico. I received a citation in NM and i got DEFFERED DISMISSAL on it after complying with all the requirements. My employer says I went against company policy by doing this. I currently hold a Class A CDL and as a result of accepting this "deferred dismissal," my employer is not letting me drive. Court documents say " Deffered Dismissal " on them. Case has been closed, and now my employer wants a document that only says "DISMISSED" with out the "Deffered" on it. Please help, what can i do? I've been with company 5+ years and now my job is on the line. Is there a way for me to get a different type of document from the court?


Deferred Dismissal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire