samedi 29 juillet 2017

Collection and Enforcement: Challenge Enforcement Post-Default

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Colorado

You may have seen articles about National Collegiate Student Loans. Like this ohttp://ift.tt/2uMv9fs

Apparently National Collegiate probably can't prove I owe my loans or that they are even student loans. I have a judgment and they've tried garnishing a bank account once, unsuccessfully (the balance was exempt).

I understand I can't challenge the debt itself years after judgment, but what about enforceability? If I could stop them from enforcing it, (due to their total lack of paperwork proving anything), I could have more money in my bank account which would be super.

I've found that in county court, where it is, it has to be renewed every 6 years. Their 6 years is coming up in about 2 years. Can I stop them from renewing it?

Or the next time I get something in the mail saying they tried my bank account?

Thanks to this, http://ift.tt/2uMIVid, the good news is, it does not appear to be on my credit report at all.


Collection and Enforcement: Challenge Enforcement Post-Default

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire