samedi 29 juillet 2017

F Visas: Overstayed in America when I Was a Child

so this is the case. my parents overstayed in America in 2003 by applying for asylum.They overstayed like 2-3 months. at that time i was a child 7-8 years old i had nothing to do with this as you can see i was a minor.Then they voluntarily left America by taking back their case and came back to home country. then in 2005 they applied for me for another tourist visa which i got for 5 years from 2005 till 2010. which i did not use and got expired without use. Then in 2013 i applied again with my father for tourist visa. my father told the visa officer everything that they claimed asylum and overstayed so the visa officer did not give us visa. then in 2016 i again applied for visit visa. The visa officer at that time asked me, what happened last time when u went to America? so i didn't want to answer him what my parents had done and also i had nothing to do with it because i was a child at that time so i said, "i don't know". so he did not give me visa. So now my main question is that can i get a US study visa for US because i want to study in US, because in 2003 i was a child and had nothing to do with the asylum and overstay. so how can i get the visa , how should i explain my case to the visa officer to get a visa? because it was not my fault and i had nothing to do with this. if someone could explain this it would be really appreciated. thanks


F Visas: Overstayed in America when I Was a Child

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire