vendredi 28 juillet 2017

Enforcing Custody Orders: Falsifying Final MSA

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida. I have a final MSA which states that my ex and I have shared custody. It also states that our child will remain in a particular county for the purpose of education. Our child has special needs. It was just brought to my attention that my ex has removed our child from that county and placed them in a different school zone. I visited their school to understand how this could have happened. I was provided with a copy of my child's file and found that my ex gave them a copy of an early MSA which states they have full custody, for the purpose of school zone. However, in the final MSA this was removed. The final states the child is to remain in the established school zone. Its very clear based on side by side copies that certain parts of the final MSA were altered! Isn't this illegal?


Enforcing Custody Orders: Falsifying Final MSA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire