vendredi 28 juillet 2017

They Took Everything Including My Deceased 2yr Old Daughter's Things

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Kentucky & Ohio. In 2014, I moved from Florida to Kentucky, after the death of my 2 year old daughter. I moved along with a "friend" & her family, who had also recently lost a child. My personal belongings fit into half of a smaller sized moving box truck.After being there a few weeks, my dad got sick and I went home to SC to see him & help my mom. I took a Greyhound bus and only 1 small suitcase. While there, I decided to move back and help my parent, as they both have health issues. I let my friend know and my mom reserved a UHaul trailer in KY. Even though she had known for 4- 5 days when I was coming to get my things, she waited until the night before we were to leave to tell me they were moving back to Ohio and my belongings has already been taken in a moving truck to Ohio with her husband. She has made excuse after excuse for the last 2.5 years and I've recieved NOTHING! They took EVERYTHING I own, including items belonging to my deceased daughter, 2 flat screen tvs, a laptop, my grandmother's wedding rings... even my clothes! Is there anything I can do? PLEASE HELP
Also, in the last few months, I've learned, and seen the court papers, that she has grand larceny charges in Fl and in Ohio, among other things. The worst was the credit cards she got in her son's name...before he died, but he was brain dead for 10 yrs b4 he died.. And she's never paid them off.


They Took Everything Including My Deceased 2yr Old Daughter's Things

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire