dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Regulations and Procedures: State of California Housing and Community Developement Coming Again

I had damage done to my mobile home last winter from a leaky roof. And my bad roomie ratted me out to the HCD. So the man came and took a lot of pictures and sent it to me. I asked for a conference, and an agent is coming tomorrow. Many stupid things were mentioned, like unshieded romex cable in the shop for lighting and picture windows that are supposed to open? What?

I am going to have my roof repaired soon as my buddy is disabled at the moment from an arm injury. I am askng the agent for more time to do repairs. This is an old moblle home in a Senior Park, and I have a limited income of $ 915/mo.and have disabilities myself. I have started painting over water stains, and fixed a damaged ceiling panel.

The inspector could RED TAG the room where roomie sleeps, where most of the damage is, and wouldn't he order him to vacate in that case? The roomer has had at least 7 30 day notices by now, and has NOT PAID RENT in over 3 months!The roomie is renting the room, and not the house, although he has kitchen priveleges, and uses the bathroom in the house.

In no way will I let him squat inside my house! A recent 60 day notice was served him and I may file another UD(unlawfull detainer) against him. He had filed an answer to my last UD, claiming "habitability issues" and damage to his furniture, which is nothing but junk partical board junk.

Or, could I file a restraining order on him?He harrasses me and yells at me, and pulls dirty little tricks, like hiding my valuables and hacking my computer, etc.


Regulations and Procedures: State of California Housing and Community Developement Coming Again

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire