dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Suspension and Revocation: Can My Dad Get My License Back if My Mom Suspended It

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Colorado.

So, I am 17 and long story short, my mom is literally insane, and I now live with my dad (not completely legal yet, but paperwork is in the process). My mom signed for my permit and my license, and so therefore she can have the dmv suspend my license whenever she wants.
She suspended it two days ago. I cannot get anywhere now. Not even to school or work.
I was wondering if my dad can get my license back for me because I dont live with my mom even though she was the one that signed for everything.
Please help, this is really urgent. :)


Suspension and Revocation: Can My Dad Get My License Back if My Mom Suspended It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire