lundi 31 juillet 2017

Slander: What to Do if You Are Being Sued for Slander

My question involves defamation in the state of: Washington

Long story short, a guy started at my job a few months back, a rarity in a gaggle of young women. He ended up getting with and having sex with two female coworkers and drama has ensued ever since. I somehow stupidly got myself involved because I was talking to coworker #1 who kept complaining about feeling nauseated and sick one day and left while I was helping her to go throw up. I simply asked her if she could be pregnant and she said maybe, it was a possibility, she said the only one she had been with was the coworker and I asked if she's making sure she's being smart using protection with him and she said no. I don't know why I had the notion to tell the other girl who I was good coworkers with, I shouldn't have because she blew up at coworker #1 and began harassing her and our boss is now involved and we're all facing disciplinary action ...anyway, I've been told coworker #1 is planning on suing for slander and opening cases against all of us involved. I know what I did was wrong, that's not what I'm here for. I know she likely has a case against me, therefore I'm just wondering how being sued is going to work. I'm a month shy of 21, young and dumb, I will possibly get fired for this and yes, I have learned my lesson and I will remember this incident for the rest of my life:nightmare::nightmare::nightmare:


Slander: What to Do if You Are Being Sued for Slander

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire