dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Wife Moved the Kids Out of State Under False Pretenses

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: that's the problem. We were living in Tennessee last year of which I was born in and have family ties. I accepted a mutually agreed upon job offer for a former company in which relocation was offered. During the transition I moved all of our belongings into storage in the new city and was looking to purchase a home or rental. During that time my wife took the kids to visit our families in new England( rhode island for me and new hampshire for her) during that time she was interviewing for positions s in the new city and weighing in on houses as well as planning vacations close to the new home. The day I sign a lease and she had interviewed she informed me that she was staying at her parents and wanted a seperation as well as ability to date. Come to find out she had already opened a new account, started draining our joint account, switched her license, registered the children, and took a minimum wage temp position all without discussion. At this point I don't know what steps to take since she is only allowing me to come visit and not share custody.


Wife Moved the Kids Out of State Under False Pretenses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire