lundi 31 juillet 2017

Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket for 38 MPH in a 25 MPH Zone in New York City

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: New York
Hello, I just got a speeding ticket for going 38 mph in a 25 mph zone in New York City in the Bronx. I am wondering if I should fight it or just plead guilty and pay the charges? I have never gotten a speeding ticket before and my record is clean - first time getting a speeding ticket. There were no other cars near me driving and I was the only car on the road at the time, and I see that there is already another car pulled over to the side and 2 officers outside with radars in their hands directing me to pull over outside. These 2 officers were there with a sole purpose of just pulling cars over for going over the speed limit because for the amount of time that I was pulled over waiting, about 3 other cars were also pulled over as well by an officer directing him/her to pull over. What is my best option, and what are the pros and cons of pleading guilty or not guilty? I've never done this before so any sort of advice would help! Thanks.


Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket for 38 MPH in a 25 MPH Zone in New York City

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire