vendredi 28 juillet 2017

Unemployment Benefits: Eligible for UI After Being Released from Long Term Disability

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: CA

Background: After 18+ years with the same company, I was notified mid-Sept 2015 that I would be part of a big layoff in Nov 2015. On Oct 1, 2015 I had a retina detachment and I went on disability on that day (so I was on disability at the time of my official layoff date). This was a private disability plan that both me and my employer had paid into. I have had several surgeries since then and am now on long term disability thru the same insurer. I just found out that my doctor has released me back to work. Will I be eligible for CA UI benefits since I have been unable to work for almost 2 years?


Unemployment Benefits: Eligible for UI After Being Released from Long Term Disability

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire