samedi 29 juillet 2017

Ex Using Parenting Plan As a Weapon

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida

My divorce has a parenting plan that states I must maintain an 3 bedroom house within 25 miles of my ex. My ex is constantly using this as a weapon, every time with have a disagreement over anything she says "I'm going to move to Ohio and you MUST follow me!!". (she is high conflict).

If she ever follows though on one of these threats would the court uphold the parenting plan? it doesn't seem fair that I could spend my life chasing my ex around the US based on her whim. My Job is here in Florida, I have a happy relationship and may buy a house soon.

If she did go back I would do my best to reach a compromise and suggest I take the kids for a few months every summer by driving them down here on my own dime.

Thanks.


Ex Using Parenting Plan As a Weapon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire