dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Phone Harassment After Sending Somebody a Text by Mistake

My question involves criminal law for the state of: pa or va

Hello, I have a question involving telephone harassment.

I was texting someone the other night and I accidentally texted someone in my directory a four word text. They responded but I was embarrassed so I did not respond. I figured I'd just drop it. The text I sent was not profane, lewd or rude. It was intended for someone else.

Later that evening I received a barrage of phone calls from midnight to 7am, upwards of 70+ calls from a Virginia phone number I did not recognize. This person also left 5 inaudible voicemails on my phone. 70+ calls from midnight to 7am!!!

I texted the person the next day and he or she was like "bring it on, you harassed my girlfriend" as a justification for call me all through the night. I'm not 100% who he or she is referring to because he or she would not identify themselves.

I would like to report this to someone but I'm not sure who. I have a record of all of the calls, as well as all of the voicemails. How should I proceed? I have a feeling this person is some kind of crazy or whatever - who calls someone 70+ times in one night, all through the night? Did they commit a crime and if so, what can I do about it? Thanks.


Phone Harassment After Sending Somebody a Text by Mistake

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire