dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Speeding Tickets: Looking for Defenses to a Washington State Speeding Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington!
My hearing before the judge is this Monday the 31st of July

Hi all! I received a traffic ticket in the City of Lake Forest Park and have gone through the motions of requisition discovery (Thanks to barry for the template) and received the response. As i have seen many others do I have redacted it and posted the link to the photos here: http://ift.tt/2vVpzrn

I don't see any flaws with the officers sworn statement except for maybe when he says he preformed the tests on the LIDAR before issuing me the NOI, he doesn't say when before he preformed the tests.
But i don't see any evidence of heresy or other motions that might work to dismiss this, but I wanted to let the experts take a look at it.

A copy of the certification of the LIDAR wasn't provided, so i will be going into the court on Monday Morning to make sure they have it on file. It's my understanding if they don't have it that the case can be dismissed through a motion to suppress the speed reading evidence and then with a motion to dismiss. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance for your help,
TrafficLaw765


Speeding Tickets: Looking for Defenses to a Washington State Speeding Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire